Tuesday 7 August 2012

3 weeks to go

It is only three weeks to go till the next art walk on the 27th of August. So I hope to attract some people along to experience the unique space that is Epsom Common. 
I have walked the Lleyn Peninsular coastal path, which was amazing, not only the land and seascape, but the flora and fauna. There were four mile long beaches with six people on them. Seals, buzzards, sparrowhawks, red campion, meadowseat, hairbells and mombrisha all combined to make each day full of new sights, sounds and smells.
Porth Negril  iPhone camera

Just a week before the trip I had a cataract operation so I saw the whole peninsula in a new and more vivid way. I plan to go back and shoot a short film with a digital SLR. The resolution and narrow depth of field offer great scope for new ways to represent both people and the 'natural' environment.

No comments: